Synthesis and Properties of Core–Shell Metal–Ceramic Microstructures and their Application as Heterogeneous Catalysts
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2642–2647, September 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Lee, D. (2014), Synthesis and Properties of Core–Shell Metal–Ceramic Microstructures and their Application as Heterogeneous Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 6: 2642–2647. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402274
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2014
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF 2011-0010095
- Human Resources Development Program of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP)
- Korea Government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy. Grant Number: 2012-4010203260
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!