Synthesis and Properties of Core–Shell Metal–Ceramic Microstructures and their Application as Heterogeneous Catalysts
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2642–2647, September 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Lee, D. (2014), Synthesis and Properties of Core–Shell Metal–Ceramic Microstructures and their Application as Heterogeneous Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 6: 2642–2647. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402274
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2014
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF 2011-0010095
- Human Resources Development Program of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP)
- Korea Government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy. Grant Number: 2012-4010203260
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.