Direct C sp2H and C sp3H Arylation Enabled by Heterogeneous Palladium Catalysts
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2175–2187, August 2014
How to Cite
Djakovitch, L. and Felpin, F.-X. (2014), Direct C sp2H and C sp3H Arylation Enabled by Heterogeneous Palladium Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 6: 2175–2187. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402288
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2014
- University of Nantes
- “Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique” (CNRS)
- “Région Pays de la Loire”
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR JCJC 7141
- University of Lyon
- Région Rhône-Alpes. Grant Number: CIBLE-2007 N° 07 016376 01/02/03
- French National Agency of Research. Grant Numbers: CATHECLOSM N° ANR-07-BLAN-0167-01/02, CHEMMLIVAL N° ANR-12-CDII-0001_01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!