How children and adults learn to use computers: A developmental approach
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Human Technogenesis: Cultural Pathways Through the Information Age
Volume 2004, Issue 105, pages 41–61, 2004
How to Cite
Yan, Z. and Fischer, K. W. (2004), How children and adults learn to use computers: A developmental approach. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2004: 41–61. doi: 10.1002/cd.110
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!