Eating among teens: Do family mealtimes make a difference for adolescents' nutrition?
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Family Mealtime as a Context of Development and Socialization
Volume 2006, Issue 111, pages 91–105, Spring 2006
How to Cite
Neumark-Sztainer, D. (2006), Eating among teens: Do family mealtimes make a difference for adolescents' nutrition?. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2006: 91–105. doi: 10.1002/cd.157
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!