Linking the prevention of problem behaviors and positive youth development: Core competencies for positive youth development and risk prevention
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Core Competencies to Prevent Problem Behaviors and Promote Positive Youth Development
Volume 2008, Issue 122, pages 1–17, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Guerra, N. G. and Bradshaw, C. P. (2008), Linking the prevention of problem behaviors and positive youth development: Core competencies for positive youth development and risk prevention. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2008: 1–17. doi: 10.1002/cd.225
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: 5U49CE000734–04, 1U49CE 000728–011, K01CE001333–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!