His interests include experimental, methodological, comparative, developmental, cross-cultural, and aesthetic psychology.
Maternal responsiveness and cognitive development in children
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Volume 1989, Issue 43, pages 49–61, Spring 1989
How to Cite
Bornstein, M. H. and Tamis-LeMonda, C. S. (1989), Maternal responsiveness and cognitive development in children. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 1989: 49–61. doi: 10.1002/cd.23219894306
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
- Research Career Development Award. Grant Numbers: HD20559, HD20807
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD00521
- New York University fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!