New directions in evaluating social problem solving in childhood: Early precursors and links to adolescent social competence
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Social Interaction and the Development of Executive Function
Volume 2009, Issue 123, pages 51–68, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Landry, S. H., Smith, K. E. and Swank, P. R. (2009), New directions in evaluating social problem solving in childhood: Early precursors and links to adolescent social competence. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2009: 51–68. doi: 10.1002/cd.235
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: HD25128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!