A life-span, relational, public health model of self-regulation: Impact on individual and community health
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Thriving in Childhood and Adolescence: The Role of Self-Regulation Processes
Volume 2011, Issue 133, pages 77–86, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Maniar, S. and Zaff, J. F. (2011), A life-span, relational, public health model of self-regulation: Impact on individual and community health. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2011: 77–86. doi: 10.1002/cd.305
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!