Adolescents' conscious processes of developing regulation: Learning to appraise challenges
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Thriving in Childhood and Adolescence: The Role of Self-Regulation Processes
Volume 2011, Issue 133, pages 87–97, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Larson, R. W. (2011), Adolescents' conscious processes of developing regulation: Learning to appraise challenges. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2011: 87–97. doi: 10.1002/cd.306
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!