Direct Synthesis of Linalyl Acetate from Linalool in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide: A Thermodynamic Study
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Hight Pressure Technology
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 726–731, June, 2007
How to Cite
Martín, Á., Silva, V., Pérez, L., García-Serna, J. and Cocero, M. J. (2007), Direct Synthesis of Linalyl Acetate from Linalool in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide: A Thermodynamic Study. Chem. Eng. Technol., 30: 726–731. doi: 10.1002/ceat.200600407
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: PPQ 2003-07209, CTQ2006-02099/PPQ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!