Using CFD and Ultrasonic velocimetry to Study the Mixing of Pseudoplastic Fluids with a Helical Ribbon Impeller
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 606–614, May, 2007
How to Cite
Ihejirika, I. and Ein-Mozaffari, F. (2007), Using CFD and Ultrasonic velocimetry to Study the Mixing of Pseudoplastic Fluids with a Helical Ribbon Impeller. Chem. Eng. Technol., 30: 606–614. doi: 10.1002/ceat.200700006
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Grant Number: 311795-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!