CO2 Capture Using CaO Modified with Ethanol/Water Solution during Cyclic Calcination/Carbonation
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 237–244, February, 2008
How to Cite
Li, Y.-J., Zhao, C.-S., Qu, C.-R., Duan, L.-B., Li, Q.-Z. and Liang, C. (2008), CO2 Capture Using CaO Modified with Ethanol/Water Solution during Cyclic Calcination/Carbonation. Chem. Eng. Technol., 31: 237–244. doi: 10.1002/ceat.200700371
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2007
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB705806
- Foundation of Graduate Creative Program of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: JS06059
- Foundation of Excellent Doctoral Studies of the Southeast University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!