Cold Flow Model Study on a Dual Circulating Fluidized Bed (DCFB) System for Chemical Looping Processes
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Circulating Fluidized Beds
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 418–424, March, 2009
How to Cite
Pröll, T., Rupanovits, K., Kolbitsch, P., Bolhàr-Nordenkampf, J. and Hofbauer, H. (2009), Cold Flow Model Study on a Dual Circulating Fluidized Bed (DCFB) System for Chemical Looping Processes. Chem. Eng. Technol., 32: 418–424. doi: 10.1002/ceat.200800521
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Chalmers University of Technology. Grant Number: 019800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!