Biogas Production: New Trends for Alternative Energy Sources in Rural and Urban Zones
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1147–1153, August, 2009
How to Cite
Martins das Neves, L. C., Converti, A. and Vessoni Penna, T. C. (2009), Biogas Production: New Trends for Alternative Energy Sources in Rural and Urban Zones. Chem. Eng. Technol., 32: 1147–1153. doi: 10.1002/ceat.200900051
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!