Microreactor Process for the Optimized Synthesis of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural: A Promising Building Block Obtained by Catalytic Dehydration of Fructose
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Novel Process Windows
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1815–1822, November, 2009
How to Cite
Tuercke, T., Panic, S. and Loebbecke, S. (2009), Microreactor Process for the Optimized Synthesis of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural: A Promising Building Block Obtained by Catalytic Dehydration of Fructose. Chem. Eng. Technol., 32: 1815–1822. doi: 10.1002/ceat.200900427
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2009
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (German Environmental Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!