Sequential Centrifugal Partition Chromatography: A New Continuous Chromatographic Technology
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Preparative Chromatography and Downstream Processing
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 72–82, January, 2012
How to Cite
Hopmann, E., Goll, J. and Minceva, M. (2012), Sequential Centrifugal Partition Chromatography: A New Continuous Chromatographic Technology. Chem. Eng. Technol., 35: 72–82. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201100266
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: 90/9551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!