Combination of Rigorous and Statistical Modeling for Process Development of Plant-Based Extractions Based on Mass Balances and Biological Aspects
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Preparative Chromatography and Downstream Processing
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 109–132, January, 2012
How to Cite
Kassing, M., Jenelten, U., Schenk, J., Hänsch, R. and Strube, J. (2012), Combination of Rigorous and Statistical Modeling for Process Development of Plant-Based Extractions Based on Mass Balances and Biological Aspects. Chem. Eng. Technol., 35: 109–132. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201100268
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!