Insights into Protein Sorption and Desorption on Dextran-Modified Ion-Exchange Media
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Preparative Chromatography and Downstream Processing
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 91–101, January, 2012
How to Cite
Bowes, B. D., Traylor, S. J., Timmick, S. M., Czymmek, K. J. and Lenhoff, A. M. (2012), Insights into Protein Sorption and Desorption on Dextran-Modified Ion-Exchange Media. Chem. Eng. Technol., 35: 91–101. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201100304
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- NSF (NSF IGERT program and grant CBET. Grant Number: 0828590
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM75047
- Delaware Biotechnology Institute Bio-Imaging Center. Grant Numbers: P20 RR016472, P30 RR031160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!