Based on a presentation at the European Chemical Engineering Congress, Berlin, September 2011.
Teaching Safety in Chemical Engineering: What, How and Who?†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Best of ECCE and ECAB: Chemical Engineering and Applied Biotechnology
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1341–1345, August, 2012
How to Cite
Pitt, M. J. (2012), Teaching Safety in Chemical Engineering: What, How and Who?. Chem. Eng. Technol., 35: 1341–1345. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201200024
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!