Development of a Group Contribution Method Based on UNIFAC Groups for the Estimation of Vapor Pressures of Pure Hydrocarbon Compounds
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 483–491, March, 2013
How to Cite
Rezakazemi, M., Marjani, A. and Shirazian, S. (2013), Development of a Group Contribution Method Based on UNIFAC Groups for the Estimation of Vapor Pressures of Pure Hydrocarbon Compounds. Chem. Eng. Technol., 36: 483–491. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201200422
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!