Using Tomography to Characterize the Mixing of Non-Newtonian Fluids with a Maxblend Impeller
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 687–695, April, 2013
How to Cite
Patel, D., Ein-Mozaffari, F. and Mehrvar, M. (2013), Using Tomography to Characterize the Mixing of Non-Newtonian Fluids with a Maxblend Impeller. Chem. Eng. Technol., 36: 687–695. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201200425
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC, PGS D2)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (OGSST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!