Controlled Experimental Study on Removing Diesel Oil Spillages Using Agricultural Waste Products
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 673–680, April, 2013
How to Cite
Li, M.-M., Pan, H.-C., Huang, S.-L. and Scholz, M. (2013), Controlled Experimental Study on Removing Diesel Oil Spillages Using Agricultural Waste Products. Chem. Eng. Technol., 36: 673–680. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201200658
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51079068
- National Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 09ZCGYSF00400
- National Key Projects of Water Pollution Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX07209-001, 2008ZX07314-005-011
- The Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!