Microreactors and CFD as Tools for Biocatalysis Reactor Design: A case study
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Special Issue: Micro Flow Processes
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1017–1026, June, 2013
How to Cite
Bodla, V. K., Seerup, R., Krühne, U., Woodley, J. M. and Gernaey, K. V. (2013), Microreactors and CFD as Tools for Biocatalysis Reactor Design: A case study. Chem. Eng. Technol., 36: 1017–1026. doi: 10.1002/ceat.201200667
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Council for Independent Research | Technology and Production Sciences. Grant Number: 10-082388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!