Reaction models for simulation of the oxidation of carbon monoxide in turbulent diffusion flames
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1987 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 43–55, 1987
How to Cite
Bockhorn, H. and Lutz, G. (1987), Reaction models for simulation of the oxidation of carbon monoxide in turbulent diffusion flames. Chem. Eng. Technol., 10: 43–55. doi: 10.1002/ceat.270100107
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!