Rear surface deposition of fine particles on spheres — eddy deposition or electrostatic effects?
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1987 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 330–337, 1987
How to Cite
Dau, G. (1987), Rear surface deposition of fine particles on spheres — eddy deposition or electrostatic effects?. Chem. Eng. Technol., 10: 330–337. doi: 10.1002/ceat.270100140
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!