Vapour-liquid and vapour-liquid-liquid equilibria in ternary and quaternary systems of n-hexadecane, benzene, water and hydrogen, at elevated temperatures and pressures
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1987 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 382–389, 1987
How to Cite
Dohrn, R. and Brunner, G. (1987), Vapour-liquid and vapour-liquid-liquid equilibria in ternary and quaternary systems of n-hexadecane, benzene, water and hydrogen, at elevated temperatures and pressures. Chem. Eng. Technol., 10: 382–389. doi: 10.1002/ceat.270100147
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!