Paper presented at the Anual Meeting of the “GVC-Fachausschuß Kristallisation”, The Hague, March 10 to 12, 1986.
A new model of the effect of stirring intensity on the rate of secondary nucleation†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1989 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 137–146, 1989
How to Cite
Ploß, R. and Mersmann, A. (1989), A new model of the effect of stirring intensity on the rate of secondary nucleation. Chem. Eng. Technol., 12: 137–146. doi: 10.1002/ceat.270120119
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!