Paper presented by H. Büttner at the “Jahrestreffen der Verfahrens-Ingenieure”, Freiburg September 30 to October 2, 1987.
Particle collection in small laboratory cyclones as a basis for the design of large-scale cyclones†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1989 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemical Engineering & Technology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 295–301, 1989
How to Cite
Büttner, H. and Ebert, F. (1989), Particle collection in small laboratory cyclones as a basis for the design of large-scale cyclones. Chem. Eng. Technol., 12: 295–301. doi: 10.1002/ceat.270120141
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!