Reduced Graphene-Oxide-Supported Titanium Oxynitride as Oxygen Reduction Reaction Catalyst in Acid Media
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 544–548, March 11, 2014
How to Cite
Chisaka, M. and Muramoto, H. (2014), Reduced Graphene-Oxide-Supported Titanium Oxynitride as Oxygen Reduction Reaction Catalyst in Acid Media. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 544–548. doi: 10.1002/celc.201300058
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!