Highly Disordered Carbon as a Superior Anode Material for Room-Temperature Sodium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 83–86, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, X. and Guo, Y.-G. (2014), Highly Disordered Carbon as a Superior Anode Material for Room-Temperature Sodium-Ion Batteries. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 83–86. doi: 10.1002/celc.201300071
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB935700, 2012CB932900
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51225204, 91127044, 21121063
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.