DNA-Promoted Ultrasmall Palladium Nanocrystals on Carbon Nanotubes: Towards Efficient Formic Acid Oxidation
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 72–75, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L. Y., Guo, C. X., Pang, H., Hu, W., Qiao, Y. and Li, C. M. (2014), DNA-Promoted Ultrasmall Palladium Nanocrystals on Carbon Nanotubes: Towards Efficient Formic Acid Oxidation. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 72–75. doi: 10.1002/celc.201300095
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Institute for Clean Energy & Advanced Materials
- Chongqing Key Laboratory for Advanced Materials and Technologies of Clean Electrical Power Sources
- Chongqing Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: cstc2012gjhz90002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!