Role of the Lithium Salt in the Performance of Lithium–Oxygen Batteries: A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 47–50, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Elia, G. A., Park, J.-B., Sun, Y.-K., Scrosati, B. and Hassoun, J. (2014), Role of the Lithium Salt in the Performance of Lithium–Oxygen Batteries: A Comparative Study. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 47–50. doi: 10.1002/celc.201300160
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Italian Institute of Technology
- “Regione Lazio”. Grant Number: 20124010203310
- Korea government Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!