High-Performance Hybrid Supercapacitor Based on Graphene-Wrapped Li4Ti5O12 and Activated Carbon
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 125–130, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, H., Park, K.-Y., Cho, M.-Y., Kim, M.-H., Hong, J., Jung, S.-K., Roh, K. C. and Kang, K. (2014), High-Performance Hybrid Supercapacitor Based on Graphene-Wrapped Li4Ti5O12 and Activated Carbon. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 125–130. doi: 10.1002/celc.201300186
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Human Resources Development Program. Grant Number: 20124010203320
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning
- Korean Government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
- Converging Research Center Program
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2013K000293
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.