Multifunctional TiO2 Microflowers with Nanopetals as Scattering Layer for Enhanced Quasi-Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Performance
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 532–535, March 11, 2014
How to Cite
Shih, P.-C., Peng, J.-D., Lee, C.-P., Lin, R. Y.-Y., Chu, T.-C., Vittal, R. and Ho, K.-C. (2014), Multifunctional TiO2 Microflowers with Nanopetals as Scattering Layer for Enhanced Quasi-Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Performance. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 532–535. doi: 10.1002/celc.201300201
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan
- Academia Sinica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!