Nickel–Copper/Gadolinium-Doped Ceria (CGO) Composite Electrocatalyst as a Protective Layer for a Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell Anode Fed with Ethanol
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 8, pages 1395–1402, August 12, 2014
How to Cite
Lo Faro, M., Reis, R. M., Saglietti, G. G. A., Sato, A. G., Ticianelli, E. A., Zignani, S. C. and Aricò, A. S. (2014), Nickel–Copper/Gadolinium-Doped Ceria (CGO) Composite Electrocatalyst as a Protective Layer for a Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell Anode Fed with Ethanol. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 1395–1402. doi: 10.1002/celc.201402017
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- Brazilian “Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico”. Grant Number: 402180/2012-7
- Italian Ministry of Research and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!