A 3D Nanoporous Ni–Mo Electrocatalyst with Negligible Overpotential for Alkaline Hydrogen Evolution
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 1138–1144, July 15, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhang, G., Xu, W., Wan, P., Lu, Z., Li, Y. and Sun, X. (2014), A 3D Nanoporous Ni–Mo Electrocatalyst with Negligible Overpotential for Alkaline Hydrogen Evolution. CHEMELECTROCHEM, 1: 1138–1144. doi: 10.1002/celc.201402089
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00503, 2011CB932403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!