Pre-processing in biochemometrics: correction for path-length and temperature effects of water in FTIR bio-spectroscopy by EMSC
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Honouring Olav Kvalheim
Volume 20, Issue 8-10, pages 402–417, August - October 2006
How to Cite
Martens, H., Bruun, S. W., Adt, I., Sockalingum, G. D. and Kohler, A. (2006), Pre-processing in biochemometrics: correction for path-length and temperature effects of water in FTIR bio-spectroscopy by EMSC. J. Chemometrics, 20: 402–417. doi: 10.1002/cem.1015
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!