Impartial graphical comparison of multivariate calibration methods and the harmony/parsimony tradeoff
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 20, Issue 11-12, pages 464–475, November - December 2006
How to Cite
Stout, F., Baines, M. R. and Kalivas, J. H. (2006), Impartial graphical comparison of multivariate calibration methods and the harmony/parsimony tradeoff. J. Chemometrics, 20: 464–475. doi: 10.1002/cem.1025
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!