Bayesian latent variable regression via Gibbs sampling: methodology and practical aspects
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 578–591, December 2007
How to Cite
Chen, H., Bakshi, B. R. and Goel, P. K. (2007), Bayesian latent variable regression via Gibbs sampling: methodology and practical aspects. J. Chemometrics, 21: 578–591. doi: 10.1002/cem.1083
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2007
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0321911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!