Special Issue Article
Optimal corrections for digitization and quantification effects in angle measure technique (AMT) texture analysis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 10th Scandinavian Symposium on Chemometrics, SSC10
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 722–737, November - December 2008
How to Cite
Kucheryavski, S. V., Kvaal, K., Halstensen, M., Mortensen, P. P., Dahl, C. K., Minkkinen, P. and Esbensen, K. H. (2008), Optimal corrections for digitization and quantification effects in angle measure technique (AMT) texture analysis. J. Chemometrics, 22: 722–737. doi: 10.1002/cem.1118
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!