Special Issue Article
Estimation of drug release profiles of a heterogeneous set of drugs from a hydrophobic matrix tablet using molecular descriptors
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 10th Scandinavian Symposium on Chemometrics, SSC10
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 653–660, November - December 2008
How to Cite
Matero, S., Reinikainen, S.-P., Lahtela-Kakkonen, M., Korhonen, O., Ketolainen, J. and Poso, A. (2008), Estimation of drug release profiles of a heterogeneous set of drugs from a hydrophobic matrix tablet using molecular descriptors. J. Chemometrics, 22: 653–660. doi: 10.1002/cem.1148
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
- Finnish Agency for Technology and Innovation (Combio program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!