Special Issue Article
In-line monitoring of reactive crystallization process based on ATR–FTIR and Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 10th Scandinavian Symposium on Chemometrics, SSC10
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 644–652, November - December 2008
How to Cite
Alatalo, H., Kohonen, J., Qu, H., Hatakka, H., Reinikainen, S.-P., Louhi-Kultanen, M. and Kallas, J. (2008), In-line monitoring of reactive crystallization process based on ATR–FTIR and Raman spectroscopy. J. Chemometrics, 22: 644–652. doi: 10.1002/cem.1161
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation (Tekes)
- PAT Kiva project, the Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 211014, 117155
- Lappeenranta University of Technology Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!