On further application of r as a metric for validation of QSAR models
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 22–33, January 2010
How to Cite
Mitra, I., Roy, P. P., Kar, S., Ojha, P. K. and Roy, K. (2010), On further application of r as a metric for validation of QSAR models. J. Chemometrics, 24: 22–33. doi: 10.1002/cem.1268
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!