Special Issue Article
Application of EEM fluorescence in combination with PARAFAC analysis to simultaneously monitor quercetin in its deprotonated, aggregated, and protein bound states
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Thirty-sixth Annual Meeting of the Federation of Analytical Chemistry and Spectroscopy Societies (FACSS 2009)
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 101–108, March 2011
How to Cite
Simpson, J. V., Burke, M. and Jiji, R. D. (2011), Application of EEM fluorescence in combination with PARAFAC analysis to simultaneously monitor quercetin in its deprotonated, aggregated, and protein bound states. J. Chemometrics, 25: 101–108. doi: 10.1002/cem.1325
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!