Special Issue Article
Is your QSAR/QSPR descriptor real or trash?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Herman Wold Medal Winners 2007–2009
Volume 24, Issue 11-12, pages 681–693, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Kiralj, R. and Ferreira, M. M. C. (2010), Is your QSAR/QSPR descriptor real or trash?. J. Chemometrics, 24: 681–693. doi: 10.1002/cem.1331
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!