A scalable optimization approach for fitting canonical tensor decompositions
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 67–86, February 2011
How to Cite
Acar, E., Dunlavy, D. M. and Kolda, T. G. (2011), A scalable optimization approach for fitting canonical tensor decompositions. J. Chemometrics, 25: 67–86. doi: 10.1002/cem.1335
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!