Comparison and improvement of commonly applied statistical approaches for identification of plant species from IR spectra
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 611–616, October 2010
How to Cite
Kokalj, M., Strgulc Krajšek, S., Omahen Bratuša, J. and Kreft, S. (2010), Comparison and improvement of commonly applied statistical approaches for identification of plant species from IR spectra. J. Chemometrics, 24: 611–616. doi: 10.1002/cem.1336
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!