Comparison of PARAFAC and PARALIND in modeling three-way fluorescence data array with special linear dependences in three modes: a case study in 2-naphthol
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 20–27, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, H., Zheng, B. and Song, Y. (2011), Comparison of PARAFAC and PARALIND in modeling three-way fluorescence data array with special linear dependences in three modes: a case study in 2-naphthol. J. Chemometrics, 25: 20–27. doi: 10.1002/cem.1340
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!