Estimating the reversing and non-reversing heat flow from standard DSC curves in the glass transition region
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 287–294, June 2011
How to Cite
Artiaga, R., López-Beceiro, J., Tarrío-Saavedra, J., Gracia-Fernández, C., Naya, S. and Mier, J. L. (2011), Estimating the reversing and non-reversing heat flow from standard DSC curves in the glass transition region. J. Chemometrics, 25: 287–294. doi: 10.1002/cem.1347
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!